Quick Start Templates
Use our Quick Start Templates to get up & running quickly with Footprint chart analysis and the emoji trading Order Flow Suite. Instructions and downloads for each supported platform are provided below.
- ET Basic Footprint – emoji orderflowguru 1-column style. 400% bid/ask imbalance footprint with delta profile as used in emoji trading training courses
- ET Basic Footprint – emoji orderflowguru 2-column style. 400% bid/ask imbalance footprint with delta values as used in emoji trading training courses
- ET Basic Footprint – EDGE style. 400% bid/ask imbalance footprint similar to EDGE Trading Group examples
- ET Basic Footprint – orderflows.com style. 400% bid/ask imbalance footprint with central candlestick similar to orderflows.com examples
- ET-Delta Divergence – CDD at session high low. Identify Cumulative Delta Divergence at the session high & low.
- ET-EDGE Zones – MD style+. Simple 1-level EDGE Zones with basic projection and role reversal similar to Market Delta.
- ET-EDGE Zones – single level massive imbalance. 1-level EDGE Zones identifying massive imbalance with EmojiZone Dynamic visualization.
- ET-EDGE Zones – 3-level stacked imbalance. 3-level EDGE Zones identifying stacked imbalances with EmojiZone Dynamic visualization.
- ET-Order Flow Snapshot – Bar Ratios orderflows.com style. Bar ratios on all bars similar to orderflows.com examples.
- ET-Order Flow Snapshot – Bar Ratios text description. Bar ratios on qualifying bars with text identification labels.
- ET-Price Rejector – strict at session high low. Exhaustion/Absorption/Aggression Price Rejector at the Session high/low.
- ET-Price Rejector – strict at TPO period high low. Exhaustion/Absorption/Aggression Price Rejector at a rolling 30-minute high/low since the session start. Use to explore Advanced Lookback Analysis.
- ET-Pullback Analysis – Absorption. Simple Pullback Analysis configuration using Absorption. Sierra Chart only.
- ET-Pullback Analysis – Price Rejector. Simple Pullback Analysis configuration using Price Rejector Pro for Exhaustion and Aggression. Sierra Chart only.
- ET-Small Prints – Single Print at Extreme. Classic Single Print at Extreme exhaustion configuration similar to orderflows.com examples but with EmojiZone Dynamic visualization.
- ET-Small Prints – Zero Prints for daily chart. Use as an example with EmojiZone multi-cycle analysis on longer term charts to find ‘hidden’ future intraday levels. Experiment with overlaying these levels (using Populate EmojiZone data) on to intraday charts.
- ET-Unfinished Business at session high low. Use to bookmark potential exit targets intraday.
Download our Quick Start templates below. Unzip and extract the contents (.xml files) into your computer’s \Documents\NinjaTrader8\templates\chart\ folder. You can then apply the templates to your charts.
Download our Quick Start study collection below. Unzip and save the contents (.StdyCollct files) to your Sierra Chart /data folder. The various study collections will appear on your Sierra Chart Analysis menu so that you can apply them to your charts as a quick start.