After you have completed the free trial registration or license order process on the emoji trading website, you will receive an email containing:
- a download link for the relevant software package
- your unique license key for the software
- Save the software to your computer
Use the download link to save the software package to a location of your choice on your computer. The download file is delivered as a .zip archive file.
- Exit your trading platform
If your trading platform is currently running, save any necessary files and close and exit the program.
- Follow the trading platform-specific instructions below…
- Extract the files contained in the .zip file that you downloaded from emoji trading into the data folder of your Sierra Chart installation. Generally this is located at
- If you are unsure where your Sierra Chart data folder is located, select Global Settings >> General Settings in your installation of Sierra Chart, make a note of the drive and folder path displayed in the Data Files Folder box and extract the contents of the emoji trading .zip file to this location.
- Restart Sierra Chart.
You have successfully installed the indicators. Now it is time to activate your software license for the indicators…