After you have completed the free trial registration or license order process on the emoji trading website, you will receive an email containing:
- a download link for the relevant software package
- your unique license key for the software
- Save the software to your computer
Use the download link to save the software package to a location of your choice on your computer. The download file is delivered as a .zip archive file.
- Exit your trading platform
If your trading platform is currently running, save any necessary files and close and exit the program.
- Follow the trading platform-specific instructions below…
- Extract the files contained in the .zip file that you downloaded from emoji trading into the data folder of your Sierra Chart installation. Generally this is located at
- If you are unsure where your Sierra Chart data folder is located, select Global Settings >> General Settings in your installation of Sierra Chart, make a note of the drive and folder path displayed in the Data Files Folder box and extract the contents of the emoji trading .zip file to this location.
- Restart Sierra Chart.
- Locate the .zip file downloaded from emoji trading. This in turn contains two .zip files: one for 32-bit NinjaTrader, the other for 64-bit NinjaTrader. Extract the relevant file for the version of NinjaTrader that you use.
- From the NinjaTrader Control Centre window select the menu
Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-On…to open the “Import” dialog window.
- Locate the relevant 32-bit or 64-bit file that you extracted.
- Press the “Import” button and follow the instructions provided by NinjaTrader.
- If you receive an error message that the Import Failed, download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019. If you run 32-bit NinjaTrader, select x86: vc_redist.x86.exe; for 64-bit NinjaTrader select x64: vc_redist.x64.exe. After you have done this, you will be able to re-import the relevant emoji .zip file.
You have successfully installed the indicators. Now it is time to activate your software license for the indicators…